In-person workshops and roundtables designed for alumni to:
- Problem-solve with fellow classmates across countries
- Connect with other cohorts
- Engage with IFC and Milken Institute leadership around issues crucial to policy implementation
- Cover the latest trends in financial markets and financial technology with access to world-class speakers
This password-protected repository facilitates connectivity, continued learning and exchange across alumni. The portal grants alumni access to:
- Recorded speakers and workshops
- Alumni publications and working drafts
- Group projects
- Online chat rooms
- Milken Institute and IFC resources for advisory and continued learning
Three active alumni-led committees spearhead alumni resources and engagement:
- Continued Learning: This committee determines how to best continue alumni learning trajectories, both professionally and personally, following the fellowship. It uses and populates the alumni portal as an official platform for the community to exchange ideas and access high-quality publications, and leads the quarterly alumni webinars.
- Events: Alumni work towards the inaugural alumni event in Naivasha, Kenya this November by leading panels and workshops. Other responsibilities include canvassing across alumni and current cohorts to determine which events would be most productive for the alumni network moving forward, such as prioritized seminars, workshops, and retreats.
- Press and Publications: This committee will ensure that the latest roundtables, collaboration efforts, and papers are shared across cohorts via the alumni portal. It also creates the quarterly capital markets newsletter, where various alumni and Fellows contribute updates on their local capital markets.
A unique platform for alumni to:
- Work together on creative policy solutions across countries
- Practice their leadership and communication skills
- Present and pitch to curated audiences of investors and thought leaders at flagship Milken Institute conferences
- Develop implementation roadmaps and publish papers on their proposed policy initiatives